Monday, July 05, 2004

Ray Comfort

Disclaimer: Before I continue, let me say that I haven’t taken a few days to reflect on the implications or to what extent he is correct. Now, on with the post!

I’ve been listening to Ray Comfort, I’ve been told he is excellent from many of my friends who have stumbled across his materials within the past few months. Specifically, on his website: http://www.livingwaters.com/listenwatch.shtml
I’ve been listening to the sermon titled, “Hell’s Best Kept Secret”. It definitely is making me think about the approach I’ve been taught in evangelism. To what extent do we need to emphasize the state of a sinner and how do we go about it? What areas are being neglected by the modern message of God’s redemption of mankind? I would encourage you do either listen to it online (which I know can be hard to do) or download it and burn it to a CD and listen to it. After you’ve listened to it, let me know what you think of it.

No comments: