Monday, June 07, 2004

Brats.

I was at the store last week and they were having a sale on brats, so I thought, hey a brat is a brat. I bought a pack of Italian Sweet and a pack of Italian Mild. I threw a few on the George Forman, and grabbed some buns. I lathered them up with ketchup and mustard, jut like I like ‘em! One bite and I knew the gig was up. These were no stinking brats, these were some weird meat experiment gone horribly wrong! I knew it then, Kroger had stolen my money and sold me something they probably eat on some tribal island where sheep bladders are delicacies. I guess the real question is do you throw them out or do you keep eating? I kept eating although at two bucks for a package I probably should have thrown them away…. it was not very appetizing. I’m so glad I live in America, land of the American hotdog and hamburger!

No comments: