Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Scuba Diving

Scuba diving. It makes you sound like a secret agent. Just think about it. (Queue the James Bond music) Add scuba diving to your abilities and you’re on your way to secret agent status. For instance, let’s say you’re a cook. Add scuba diving and you’re a cook who scuba dives? Wait, maybe their not just a cook! Maybe they’re a secret agent! I’ve been thinking a lot about this since one of my roommates decided he would take scuba diving. Now, let’s say you really wanted to sound like a secret agent, take a computer guy for instance. Let’s say you not only took courses like C++ but also added in things like Religion 302 and Philosophy 278 or something, now add scuba diving. Everyone knows something is up. You are no mere nerd! No, you must be a secret agent! Why else would you take such a diverse course load? If you really want to be mistaken for a secret agent, start talking with an English accent and try looking like you are better than everyone else, but don’t forget the golden rule, scuba diving. No mere mortal takes scuba diving. I mean, I think they should offer it in high school or recommend it to incoming freshmen at college. I missed my chance… if only I could go back, I’d take it. then I would be double oh dumples.

No comments: